Met someone special but dunno if what you feel for him is love, lust, or infatuation, well, love is a mysterious yet beautiful thing, but because of its similarities with lust and infatuation, we tend to mix them up. Check yourself, and see if there are some signs you love him.
Love is “an intense feeling of deep affection backed up with warm devotion, enthusiasm, or attachment to another person,” Lust is a strong sexual desire for another person while infatuation is “a short-lived passion for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something.”
We know love can be hard to figure out especially because of its similarities with lust or infatuation. That is why we’ve put together 10 signs to help you unravel this all-important mystery.
So if you’ve been seeing this person for a few weeks or even months… Join me, let’s find out some of the signs you love him and he loves you too…
10 Surest Signs You Love Him (Misery Unravelled)
1. Everything Reminds You of Him:
- When you hear someone laugh: You are like that guy laughs like Charlie.
- If someone crosses your path and maybe smiles at you: You are like this was how Charlie smiled at me last night or Oh! That guy smiles like Charlie.
- Or you hear a song nearby: You are like that song reminds me of my first date with Charlie
Though these examples sound ridiculous, If you find yourself being reminded of him at the slightest, it is one of the surest signs you love him.
2. You Find Yourself Always Talking About Him
Have you taken note to see how many times his name comes out of your mouth recently without you being able to control it. I mean have you found yourself for instance saying things like;
- I’ll ask Charlie what he thinks about that,
- I and Charlie visited here some days back.
- This was the recipe I made for Charlie last weekend. He loved it.
- Charlie would love it if you can come etc.
If yes then babe, it is a sign you love him, still in doubt ask anyone closest to you how many times you have mentioned Charlie (or whatever his name is) in the past hour. Want to stop, lol, you can’t help yourself, in fact, you’ll say it out unknowingly.
3. You Always Want To Be With Him
Yes, babe, wanting to be with Charlie always is another sure sign you love him. For a guy you love you will always feel this irresistible urge to stay with, you’ll find yourself postponing or tagging every other thing not so important so far you get to stay with him. You’ll suddenly enjoy watching him at the gym, fixing his car or cutting his hair, etc. To wrap it all up you won’t record any dull moments with him and when he is not around you miss him.
4. You Find Yourself Involving Him In Your Future Plans
If you find yourself making statements/topics like the following;
- Our Kids will totally look like you,
- Are We Settling in the Netherlands?
- How about we do a 2 weeks road trip in the summer…
Without you both feeling jittery, then it’s a sign you love him and he loves you too. The fact that you are totally seeing him in your future and you are okay with it gives you away.
5. You Gladly Make Little Sacrifices For Him
Do you find yourself happy making little-little sacrifices here and there for Charlie? It’s a sign that you love him, babe. For instance, if you were told you’ll stay up late to help someone up with work some time ago you’ll totally disagree, right?
But now, you find yourself up at night supporting Charlie, you eat vegan meals because he’s vegan, or maybe you recently started jogging because Charlie asked that you join him, etc… Worry no more you love him.
6. You Can’t Stop Talking To Him
So, you found out that Charlie has suddenly become your number 1 go-to person when you want to talk, gist, or even when you need advice, you’ve opened up to him in a way that even you are surprised, you are in love with him.
7. You Share His Emotions
When you are in love, we tend to send in the person’s day-to-day activities, highs, and lows consciously or unconsciously. When he calls at the close of work high-spirited after an awesome win, you’re filled with excitement. He is depressed after a bad business day, you feel sad too, you feel whatever he is feeling, it is a sure sign you love him.
8. You Find Yourself Re-Reading All His Text Messages
If you find yourself re-reading your past conversations with him, when you are not with him, or when you are maybe all alone, it’s a sign you love him. This means he is a source of your happiness, he makes you smile and his words lift your spirit… How cute!
9. You Can’t Handle Anyone Talking Negatively About Him
One of the major signs you are in love with him is accepting that he has faults. Now while you’ve done this, you won’t want just about anyone to talk about him negatively. No!
In some way, it will get to you that the person is trespassing and you’ll find yourself getting defensive or angry in some other way you’ll get protective.
10. You Feel Totally Secured With Him
As human beings we hardly let our guard down, we are always alert on the best way to secure one thing or the other concerning us. Now, if you find yourself vulnerable with him yet unbothered from being judged, you are totally in love with him. Yes, if you are in the position where you feel he has your back. Sis, you are in love with him and he loves you too.
Here is a recap of some of the signs you love him;
- Everything Reminds You of Him,
- You Find Yourself Always Talking About Him,
- You Always Want To Be With Him,
- You Find Yourself Involving Him In Your Future Plans,
- You Gladly Make Little Sacrifices For Him,
- You Can’t Stop Talking To Him,
- You Share His Emotions,
- You Find Yourself Re-Reading All His Text Messages,
- You Can’t Handle Anyone Talking Negatively About Him,
- You Feel Totally Secured With Him.
I know you already know you love him, these signs will further convince you. Don’t forget to tell us in the comment section if you were right… Bye…